Managed Security Services
The key to running a successful business in the 21st century is having a computer network infrastructure that is reliable and rock solid. The key to making sure your network infrastructure meets these requirements is Managed IT Security Services from Spartan Networks.
Managed Security Services from Spartan Networks ensures that your systems are running at peak performance and are secured from would-be intruders and malicious insider attacks. We provide solutions that guard your infrastructure and at the same time protect and secure the digital assets that are stored on it.
Industries We Serve
Healthcare | Retail | Financial | Oil & Gas | Manufacturing | Engineering | Construction | Architectural | Technology | Legal | Insurance | Religion & Faith-based Organizations | Non-Profit
Get a FREE Quote Here
Frequently Asked Questions about Managed Security Services
A “Managed Service” is any service that is performed by a service provider on behalf of a customer. The service is performed proactively, month after month, typically for a fixed fee.
Managed Security Services (MSS) provide a systematic approach to managing an organization’s IT security needs. The services may be conducted by in-house personnel or outsourced to a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) that provides network security services for other companies. Functions of a managed security service typically include around-the-clock remote monitoring and management of the customer network, which may include intrusion detection systems and firewalls, managing patch deployments to systems on the network, performing security assessments and security audits, and responding to emergencies when necessary.
Managed Security Services from Spartan Networks are NOT:
- Designed to replace or eliminate your internal IT department
- Guaranteed to prevent a successful breach of the network
- A guarantee that your business will never be audited
- A guarantee that your network will never be attacked
- Designed to replace what you’re currently doing well
A Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) is a technology business that provides outsourced remote monitoring and management of security devices and systems for their customers. Common services include firewall management, intrusion detection, virtual private network (VPN), vulnerability scanning, and antivirus services. MSSPs use high-availability security operation centers (either from their own facilities or from other data center providers) to provide 24/7 services designed to reduce the number of operational security personnel an organization needs to hire, train and retain to maintain an acceptable security posture.
- Because your business depends on it (especially Healthcare, Financial, and Retail organizations)
- To gain deeper visibility into what really happens “under the hood” on your network
- To meet federal regulatory compliance requirements such as HIPAA & PCI DSS
- To identify network weak spots and eliminate or mitigate the associated risks
- To prevent accidental (and intentional) abuse by “authorized personnel” (i.e. insider attacks)
- To free up your internal IT team to focus on more strategic initiatives
- Stronger security posture
- Increased uptime and productivity
- Reduced risk of financial liability
- Peace of mind knowing your network & digital assets are secured
- Protection from malicious “ransomware” infections
If you want to:
- Increase your organization’s overall security posture
- Increase the overall health of your network
- Increase uptime & productivity
- Reduce the possibility of a successful network breach
- Reduce the possibility of fines associated with a breach
- Enjoy total peace of mind
Then Managed Security Services from Spartan Networks are for you!
Our depth of knowledge in IT security blows away our competition!
- For more than 10 years we have focused exclusively on the needs of small & medium businesses
- Our solutions are designed specifically for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Our solutions scale to meet the demands of growing businesses regardless of industry
- We partner with leading hardware, software, and service organizations to bring you a full-featured set of services and solutions that help keep your business safe
- At Spartan Networks you get one-on-one personalized attention